Topanga Corral Music Reunion was October 27! – SOLD OUT!! THANKS!
Topanga Corral Music Reunion- SOLD OUT!!
The Topanga Historical Society is taking you in a time machine back to the Topanga Corral, for their annual potluck picnic on the old Corral site at Horseshoe Bend.
Music will live again on Tuesday evening, October 27th for one magical night only. The old posse is coming together for this musical reunion.
Gracing the Corral stage will be Taj Mahal, Debbie Ryder, and Little Feat’s Fred and Miles Tackett. Greeting the old posse will be Marie Janisse, keeper of the door back in the day.
Space is limited and the demand will be high.
To attend this historic gathering you must be a member of the Topanga Historical Society. To become a member, or to renew your membership, go to Books and Membership.
Sign up for an individual membership for $20 or a family membership for $30. Once you are a member you can make a reservation for this event . Be sure to follow all the indicated steps and read everything. The reservation list will be at the entrance.
* Only those who have previously RSVP’d, will be admitted to the event. *
A $20 door fee that we will be collecting to defray expenses, will be bucketed (paid) online ahead of the event at the THS website.
T-Shirts from 1971, with the original Corral design, will be re-printed and available for sale this one night only. For T-shirt purchases, orders will be taken ahead of time at the Books and Membership and the tee’s can be picked up when checking in for the event. No t-shirt sales will be made at the event, therefore in order to get one of these epic T’s you MUST pre-order & pay online beforehand.
The fun begins at 4PM with our traditional picnic potluck.
If possible, please arrive @ 3:30PM so we can organize the dishes and prep the tables before the potluck begins.
Bring your best dish to share. Paper plates, cups, cutlery, coffee, tea and lemon water will be provided. Also, in Topanga style, bring a lawn chair, pillow, or blanket and dress for the evening chill, since we will be outdoors.
Live Music will go on from 6 – 9 PM.
The Topanga Corral is at 2034 Topanga Cyn. Blvd.
Parking will be along the street and, remember to have all tires well within the white line (off the street). Don’t forget a flashlight!
This event will fill quickly!!!
Don’t be left out because you waited too long to make your reservation!
Topanga Historical Society is a non-profit. THS must cover expenses whether the event comes off as planned, or not. There will be no refunds or rain-checks. This is an event for the Topanga community, please be aware that you are donating as we all are. (The T-shirts are a purchased plus.)
**Please remember, EVERYONE needs a paid reservation in advance to attend.
- Only join THS if you want to be a member, not just for this event.
- Reservations are limited. Reservations will be given out first to volunteers and existing members as of October first, 2015. Then to new members as received. (volunteers need to be members and to make reservation online).
- Family memberships cover two adults at same address and two children at that address. Each person needs a reservation for the event.
- Reality check: This is an important, fun event. A small number of people are all volunteering their time and energy to make it happen. Big thanks to the volunteers, musicians and our speaker as well. THS will have to pay for the event expenses, most up front. That is why we are not offering rain checks or refunds. If you are okay with that come on in and join us. We are doing it for the community.
*You must be a member to make a reservation.
Questions can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.orgPosted on: September 30, 2015Anne Von Wetter
One thought on “Topanga Corral Music Reunion was October 27! – SOLD OUT!! THANKS!”
This would be like a dejavu for me….so many years ago!
Comments are closed.